| || || |
DCS - Academic Staff
Profile Viewed : 1003
Majid Nadeem (Lecturer)
Physics Department University of Lahore
1. Development of semiconductor thin film of pure and doped AlSb thin films on silicon substrate by Pulsed laser deposition(PLD) technique and investigated the structural optical and electrical properties of thin films.
2. Enhancement of Optical and electrical properties of Solar cell.
3. Establishment of Basic & Advanced Electronic Lab at Computer Science & IT Department University of Lahore Pakistan.
4. Laser induced Plasma optical emission Spectroscopy of compound materials.
5. Characterization of iii-v compound semiconducting materials
6. Preparation of Doped and Undoped AlSb by standard powder method
7. Study of Electrical properties of Laser irradiated AlSb
1. Letter of Appreciation from Department of Computer Science & IT University of Lahore, Lahore Pakistan.
2. Certificate of Recognition in Appreciation of Organizing various Department Events (2011 -2013) from Department of Physics UET Lahore.
3. SPIE All Pakistan Optics Olympiad Winner 2012 of Project Presentation, Quiz Competition (SPIE: International Society of Photonics & Instrumentation Engineering) at GIKI (Ghulam Ishaq Khan Institute Pakistan).
4. Member of International Association of Engineers (IAENG) Hong Kong-China
Membership ID: 140630
5. Member of Institute of Physics (IOP) London England
Membership ID: 80076124.
6. Professional Member of Pakistan Institute of Physics (PIP) Pakistan.
7. Member of Association for Computing Machinery (ACM) New York USA.
Membership ID: 4697782
Head of UOL-ACM Student Chapter of University of Lahore Pakistan.
Group ID: 142439